Polyester Laminating Film
Polyester Laminating Film
Product Code : 00
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Price Range
- 100.00 - 500.00 INR
- Polyester , Other
- Stretch Film, Other
- Thickness-10-80 Micron
As one of the growing organizations of the domain, we excel in manufacturing, exporting and supplying high quality Polyester Lamination Film. This film is manufactured under the proper observation of our experts using premium raw materials and modern manufacturing techniques. Our offered film is highly demanded for safeguarding important papers, documents, and cards from dust and moisture. Available in numerous lengths and thickness, this Polyester Laminating Film is offered at reasonable prices to our valuable clients.
1) Resistivity against moisture and dust.
2) High stretchability and outstanding adhesive property.
3) Suitable for hot or cold lamination and easy to peel off.
4) Creates strong bond between the material and film.
Provided Polyester Laminated Film are the modern packaging solutions, appreciated for their utility in an innovative and cost-effective manner. Proffered with excellent properties of thermal, mechanical, optical, surface and barrier, these are appreciated for their increased adhesion with inks as well as metals. There is a wide possibility of modifications as well as surface treatments that can be finished during the manufacturing process of these products. Illustrious in the graphic packaging field, these Polyester Laminating Film are developed by making the use of advanced technologies and following world-wide standards so as to meet the widespread needs of many customers.
Benefits of Polyester Laminating Film:
1) Offered value adding films come with offline covering as well as metallizing competence. Provided food grade Polyester Films are strong and are offered in rolls.
2) These are capable of giving protection to various products without tearing.
3) Offered in an assortment of base films varied from general as well as special electrical liners, packaging and industrial applications such as elastic air conditioning ducts, hot stamping foil and lamination on books.
4) The common polyethylene-plastic-film is accessible in a variety of thicknesses, types and finishes.
5) Commonly employed for packaging due to chemical & tear resistance, these films are dimensionally stable and highly-durable.
6) These take up less water, dielectric and motorized power.
- Payment Terms
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- 1000 Kg Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 3-7 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India