For the manufacture of electric motors, fans and generators we are offering Triplex Paper Insulation (G-Flex). These include finest quality polyester films and insulating papers with maximum service temperature of 130C. Our offerings are triplex constructed, manufactured by using adhesive with high temperatures, that helps in bonding paper to the film. These are mainly used in larger units where there is need of mechanical protection to the polyester film and space is not a critical matter. Triple Paper Insulation (G-Flex) are used in special applications where surface resistivity and moisture resistance are of major importance.
1) The raw materials used are polyester film plus presspahn paper.
2) The thickness of the offering is from 0.10 mm - 0.60 mm.
3) Color of the product is brown or green or black.
4) The packing is in sheets, tapes, rolls, pan cakes and so on.
5) Thickness of the film is 0.025 mm - 0.350 mm.
6) The density is 1.2g/cm3.