Product Code : 00
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Price Range
- 1.00 - 20.00 INR
- Fibreglass, Other
- 1-25 Millimeter (mm)
- 1-10 Meter (m)
- Yellow, Brown and White
- High breakdown voltage, Flame retardant, and Seamless finish
We are a renowned name in manufacturing, exporting and supplying premium quality Fiberglass Sleevings. As per the area of application and clients requirements, these sleevings are available in several lengths and diameters, ranging from 0.5mm to 50mm. These products are employed for wire insulation in aircrafts, ships, electrical appliances, motors, fans and various electronic devices. Our supplied Fiberglass Sleevings are easily available in various forms such as E-Class, F-Class and H-Class.
We offer top-quality fiberglass sleevings, which are largely used for wiring insulation. They are applicable in electrical appliances, motors, fans, electronic components, electric and electronic devices. We make available the fiberglass insulation sleevings in a range of thickness, 1mm to 25 mm. Also, they are accessible in 1 meter or in continues lengths. With the finest sleeving quality and performance, we help you in braiding operations.
We manufacture following types of insulating sleevings:
1) E-Class – Fiber Glass Sleevings, coated with Polyvinyl Chloride Resin.
2) F-Class – Fiber Glass Sleevings coated with Varnish.
3) H-Class – Fiber Glass Sleevings coated with Silicone.
Our offered silicone-coated fiberglass sleeving is an insulating material of class H. There is good dielectric strength and flexibility with a broad operating temperature range. F-class sleeving has unique properties, such as dielectric, flexibility, mechanical resistance, benzene & oil resistance, elasticity, reliable heat resistance and longer life. It is used widely in wiring insulation, mechanic protection, electrical appliances and machinery. The E-Class fiberglass sleevings are perfect for domestic appliances.
Unique Properties of fiberglass sleevings:
1) High dielectric properties
2) Fail-safe performance
3) Good mechanical resistance
4) Very flexible and good insulation
5) Great for domestic appliances, motor rewinding, electrical Motors, etc.
1) High breakdown voltage
2) Flame retardant
3) Seamless finish
4) High tension
1) Thickness: 1mm and upto 25 mm
2) Length: 1 meter Pc Or in continues length
3) Break Down voltage: 1.5 kv to 4 kv
- Payment Terms
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- 1000 Meter Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 3-7 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India