Product Code : 00
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1000 Kilograms
- Price Range
- 100.00 - 1000.00 INR
- Stretch Film
- 10-80 Micron
We are remarkable entity, engaged in manufacturing and supplying a superior quality PET Film. It is designed using top quality materials and with the help of the latest machine at our premises. The film is widely used for packing, wrapping and lamination application. This ensures freshness of the product when it reaches at their end. We assure clients that our Polyethylene terephthalate film is checked properly on the predefined quality parameters before supplying to them.
PET Films are the flexible, clear and transparent films also known as polyethylene terephthalate film. These lightweight yet strong films have their world-wide utilization in electrical packaging and industrial applications. For the making of PET polymer, best quality thermoplastic polyester resin is utilized. Provided films are used in many types of packaging usages compassing from food and medicates to consumer and industrial goods. Offered Polyethylene terephthalate films come with high strength for increased speed processes, higher temperatures and higher tensions.
Benefits of PET Films:
1) In general, these are available with assorted unique factors necessary for different end-uses. PET film are included with certain intrinsic attributes such as elongation, durability, high tensile strength, heat resistance, good gas-barrier properties, tear strength, dimensional stability, clarity and chemical inertness.
2) Accessible in an assortment of thicknesses and widths, these can serve the different requirements of end users.
3) Accessible in both single as well as co-extruded multilayer forms.
4) Proffered with different methods to lend distinct physical properties.
5) The polymerization of the PET resin can be done by the addition of chemicals such as slip modifiers, color additives, during its production process.
6) These can be bi-axially oriented or bubble extruded. When bi-axially adjusted, the crystallinity of this gets increased with its heat resistance and tensile strength.
7) Offered with gas-barrier properties, it stands as an ideal alternative for food packaging, electrical insulation and printing sheets usages.
8) Used in sectors of printable films, insulation films,antimicrobial films, surface protection films, packaging films and security films.
- Payment Terms
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- 1000 Kilograms Kg Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 3-7 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India