Product Code : 00
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1000 Kilograms
- Price Range
- 100.00 - 1000.00 INR
- 500 - 1000 Millimeter (mm)
- 0.02 mm - 0.5 mm Millimeter (mm)
With decades of dynamic existence, experience and expertise, we have emerged as an international company, engaged in manufacturing, exporting and supplying transparent Coated Films. These films are used for overwrapping and sealing various delicate products like decorative items, home furnishing objects and many more. Our offered films are manufactured under the direction of our experts using quality-approved raw materials and advanced machines. Available in different lengths and thicknesses, these clear Coated Films are offered at pocket-friendly prices to our clients.
Polyester films/coated films are perfect for closures, slot liners, and inter phase insulation etc. They are applicable in electric motors and generators. The films are characterized by a high level of safety and reliability. They are perfectly developed for major electrical & electronic components. Polyester films are also used in Wrapping, Insulation, Lamination, Packaging, Stationers, Stickers, Labels, and more. They show an excellent combination of physical, mechanical, optical, thermal & chemical properties. Overall there are multipurpose uses and applications.
Advantages of transparent Coated Films:
1) High effect resistance, good chemical resistance and tensile strength.
2) Steadiness, lightweight, tear-resistant and shatter-resistant.
3) Offer unique versatility and cost-effectiveness.
Key Properties of the clear Coated Film:
1) Insulation resistance – Excellent electrical properties with a high level of insulation resistance. Low level of moisture absorption, recommended for F.H.P. and H.P. ratings in electrical rotating systems.
2) Toughness – It doesn't crack / split when creased. Easy form in slot liners and closures with semi-automatic machines. Runs efficiently in automatic forming / inserting machines.
3) Aging – Fast aging tests at high temperatures, indicated a longer life.
4) Brittleness: It can be used at a very low temperature (low as -70 °C).
5) Chemical Compatibility – It is compatible with impregnating varnishes, especially those based on polyester resins of isophthalate / terephthalote types.
1) Excellent adhesion property and easily removable.
2) No adhesion stain after removal.
3) Resistant to oil, heat and scuffing.
4) Good clarity and are resistant to ultra-violet light.
- Payment Terms
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- 1000 Kilograms KG Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 3-7 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India